Preschool Playground Rules
We ask that all staff and parents support the following rules while on the MIS playground. If you are with your child on the playground after 12:30, your child may swing with you on the set of swings that are outside the preschool play area. Please respect the remainder of the playground rules.
- We respect the boundaries of our play area
- We use tools safely. We walk with tools. We carry sticks down at our side. We dig in the dirt with metal shovels.
- We use gentle touch and respect the space and bodies of others.
- We play creatively and positively. We want everyone to feel safe.
- We play with school toys.
- We stay together! We walk with our teacher or our parent.
- We dress for the weather.